Hiring a lawyer can be expensive. We put this site together to ensure every individual seeking help with a legal action can find pro bono attorneys, pro-se forms, as well as cheap alternatives to getting the types of legal services they desire.
Top Resources for those seeking the help of an attorney, but cannot afford a retainer or financing to hire an attorney for full representation.
- Pro-Se Forms by State
- Pro Bono Legal Services by State
- RocketLawyer – Legal Technology Online
- LegalZoom – Legal Technology Online
- Limited Scope Representation
- Sterling Law
- Type: Divorce Lawyers
- Managing Partner: Jeff Hughes
- Linnenbringer Law
- Type: Family Law
- Managing Partner: Geral Linnenbringer
- Adam Gurley Attorney at Law
- Type: Child Protection
- Managing Partner: Adam Gurley
- Provda Law Firm
- Type: Family & Domestic Violence
- Managing Partner: Bruce Provda
- Pacheco Perez Ortriz P.A.
- Type: International Divorce
- Managing Partner: Norma Iglesias Pacheco